Your in-store gown shopping experience:
- About a week or two before your confirmed appointment, your stylist will reach out about scheduling a Zoom or phone call with you a few days before you come in. We really want to get to know you and where you’re at in your wedding planning journey so we can best personalize this experience to you. This will also give us a chance to start to hone in on your vision for your wedding!
- After this initial conversation, your stylist will email you a short survey to get a little more information about your wedding and your wedding dress preferences. You’ll have the opportunity to link your Pinterest as well as any additional gown inspiration pictures you have… and we’d love to see a picture of you and your fiance as well!
- When you arrive on the day of your appointment, you will be greeted by your stylist who will show you and your guests to your private bridal suite. You’ll sit down for a few minutes and really dive into what you’re looking for when it comes to your dream wedding dress and how you want to feel on your wedding day!
- Now that your stylist has a good idea of what you’re looking for and what you’re interested in/curious about, she’ll use her training and expertise to pull you a variety of wedding dresses to try on. She may even surprise you with a few gowns you’d never think you would like! The key is to trust your stylist, trust yourself, and keep an open mind.
- Your stylist will be with you every step of the way: helping to make sure the gowns are clipped/fitted properly, selecting additional gowns for you to try on, helping you narrow down your choices, answering any and all questions you have along the way, and ultimately leading you to find “The One!”
- After you say yes to the dress… we celebrate!!!
Please make sure to read our current policies and procedures Here before requesting an appointment.