Your gown shopping experience:
- About a week or two before your confirmed appointment, your stylist will reach out about scheduling a Zoom or phone call with you a few days before you come in. We really want to get to know you and where you’re at in your wedding planning journey so we can best personalize this experience to you. This will also give us a chance to start to hone in on your vision for your wedding!
- After this initial conversation, your stylist will email you a short survey to get a little more information about your wedding and your wedding dress preferences. You'll have the opportunity to link your Pinterest board, share your Charlotte's wishlist and any additional gown inspiration pictures you may have...and we'd love to see a picture of you and your fiancé!
- When you arrive on the day of your appointment, you will be greeted by your stylist who will show you and your guests to your own viewing area. You’ll sit down for a few minutes and really dive into what you’re looking for when it comes to your dream wedding dress and how you want to feel on your wedding day!
- We offer all guests over the age of 21 a complimentary glass of champagne to enjoy during your initial bridal appointment! Bottles of champagne are also available for purchase, but due to OLCC restrictions we ask that you do not bring in outside food or drink.
- Now that your stylist has a good idea of what you’re looking for and what you’re interested in/curious about, she’ll use her training and expertise to pull you a variety of wedding dresses to try on. She may even surprise you with a few gowns you’d never think you would like! The key is to trust your stylist, trust yourself, and keep an open mind.
- Your stylist will be with you every step of the way: helping to make sure the gowns are clipped/fitted properly, selecting additional gowns for you to try on, helping you narrow down your choices, answering any and all questions you have along the way, and ultimately leading you to find “The One!”
- After you say yes to the dress… we celebrate!!!
Have more than 5 guests you'd like to bring to your appointment? Envision saying "Yes to the Dress" with a mimosa in hand? Consider Elevating your Bridal Experience!
Please make sure to read our current policies and procedures HERE before requesting an appointment.