Procedures and Policies before coming to your appointment:
- When you arrive for your appointment please remain in your vehicle. Text your first and last name and appointment time to 503.470.1507 to check in. We will text you back to confirm your arrival. (this phone number is only to be used when checking in for an appointment, any inquiries should be sent to email@example.com)
- Please be patient while you wait for your bridal suite to be available. We are taking extra cleaning measures before, during and after appointments. We will let you know as soon as you can enter the store! (Please do not try and enter the store until you have been prompted to do so)
- Each bridal appointment is allowed the bride and up to 5 additional adult guests for a total number of 6 people per party. We have WiFi and are happy to help you FaceTime anyone else you’d like to include in your experience.
- If you'd like to bring more than 5 guests into you in store appointment, consider Elevating your Bridal Experience. Learn more about our appointment options here.
- During your appointment your stylist will be helping you in and out of your gowns and will be with you every step of the way.
- Our show room floor will be limited to only the bride and her stylist to browse our collections. The remainder of the group must remain in their bridal suite.
- Undergarments such as try on bras or robes will not be available so please bring your own.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the store with the exception of water. We do offer a complimentary glass of champagne to all guests over 21 during your bridal appointment. Additionally, bottles of champagne are available for purchase to enjoy during your appointment.
- Please refer to our Experience Page to learn more about your in-store appointment.
Picking Up Your Wedding Gown:
All policies and procedures listed above apply to anyone having an appointment in our store. Additional items or changes include the following:
- Each pickup appointment is allowed the bride and up to 5 additional guests for a total of 6 people per party.
- Your stylist will be helping you in and out of your gown.
- Accessories will be available for try on by request to your stylist.
As a business:
- We are following OHA Guidelines and have placed signage throughout the store reminding staff and customers about social distancing, hand washing, COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you are sick policies.
- We have implemented a COVID-19 policy handbook for all staff to adhere too.
- We adhere to strict cleaning policies before and after each appointment and at the end of each business day.
Please make sure that you are following health guidelines before you and your guests come to your appointment:
- We ask you (or anyone in your party) to please not attend the appointment if you aren’t feeling well or if you have been ill in the past two weeks.
- We ask that anyone who works in an establishment that has been closed due to exposure of COVID-19, please do not visit the boutique for two weeks.
- We ask that if you have come in contact with anyone that has or is suspected of having COVID-19, please do not visit the boutique for 2 weeks.
- We ask that you follow all CDC guidelines and health requirements. Click here on recent COVID-19 symptom checker.
Thank you to everyone for being so understanding. Our goal is and will always be the same; to empower our brides to find the wedding gown of their dreams and to create and celebrate this incredible life moment!! We are here celebrating our past, current and future Charlotte’s Brides!!