Most formal wear needs alterations in order to fit perfectly. The seamstresses we work with specialize in bridal alterations and can put the finishing touches on your gown. Even though none of them are employed by Charlotte’s Weddings, we feel confident listing them below because they’ve helped thousands of our brides.
• Budget for alterations costs: on average wedding gown alterations cost $400-$800
• Schedule your appointment for alterations 8-12 weeks prior to your wedding.
• Bring your shoes, slip, bra and all other undergarments to all your fittings.
• As each gown is unique so is each seamstress. It’s important you feel comfortable with your seamstress.
• If for some reason you are unhappy with your alterations please discuss this with your seamstress.
• At Charlotte’s we want your gown to fit and look amazing.
Charlotte's Recommended Seamstresses
RoyalThread - Nadia | 971-344-9562
Acute Fit - Robin Bolton | 503-841-1311
ReThread Alterations - Chelsea | 503-757-6627
Additional Seamstresses Recommended via Brides/Vendors
Silhouette - Julia | 503-493-9391
Mary's Alterations (Salem, OR) | 503-508-8013
Seamstresses Located Outside the Portland Area
The Alteration Center (Medford, OR) - Hannah & Julie | 541-772-8535
Jessica Lauryn Alterations (Medford, OR) - Jessica | 541-301-8499
Fitted Stitches (Astoria, OR) - Kathy | 503-440-6475