Most formal wear needs alterations in order to fit perfectly. The seamstresses we work with specialize in bridal alterations and can put the finishing touches on your gown. Even though none of them are employed by Charlotte’s Weddings, we feel confident listing them below because they’ve helped thousands of our brides.
• Budget for alterations costs: on average wedding gown alterations cost $300-$500
• Schedule your appointment for alterations 8-12 weeks prior to your wedding.
• Bring your shoes, slip, bra and all other undergarments to all your fittings.
• As each gown is unique so is each seamstress. It’s important you feel comfortable with your seamstress.
• If for some reason you are unhappy with your alterations please discuss this with your seamstress.
• At Charlotte’s we want your gown to fit and look amazing.
OUR PREFERRED SEAMSTRESSES
Andrea Hoyt | 503-788-5280
Norma at Vermont Cleaners | 503-246-9466
Custom Fit to You | 503-858-0830
My Mother’s Lace | 503-939-5230
Acute Fit | 503-841-1311