Thank you for requesting an appointment with Charlotte's Weddings. We are so excited to help you find the wedding gown of your dreams!
*Please note your appointment has NOT been confirmed. You will receive another email within 48 hours confirming the date and time of your appointment.
A few things you should know before you come to your appointment:
- We suggest carpooling with your party if possible. Our parking lot is small and fills up quickly, especially on the weekends.
- We have large private rooms to accommodate your family and friends. If you have a party larger than 6 please let us know so that we can make sure to accomodate you and your party to the best of our abilities.
- Please feel free to bring champagne! We love to celebrate you and your bridal party!
- Once you arrive to your appointment, your bridal stylist will greet you and your party and take you to your private room. Once in the room your stylist will get to know you and your vision for your wedding. She will pull gowns and help you in and out of them.
- Don’t have a strapless bra with you? No worries! We have everything you need to feel comfortable trying on wedding gowns.
- Our wedding dresses can be ordered in sizes 0-32, with some designers that go up to a size 38. We have an extensive collection of sizes in our store so don’t worry about not being able to try anything on no matter your size.
- Your appointment time is 2 hours.
- Check out our online gallery of gowns and create a wishlist of your favorites to show your stylist at your appointment.
- Once you find your gown we have bridesmaid dresses and Mom dresses if your group wants to try on dresses as well.
Finally, we want this to be a fun and relaxing experience as you search for your dream dress. So just sit back, drink champagne, and let us do all of the work. We look forward to celebrating you and helping you “Say Yes to the Dress”!
What to know what we’re up to? Follow us:
*Please note this appointment has not be confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from our store confirming the time and date.