We are so excited to start seeing our current brides and welcoming future Charlotte’s Brides back into the store!
The health and safety of our customers and our employees is of the upmost importance to us. We want to inform you on everything we are doing as a business. In order for our store to re-open we have implemented a few new policies and procedures that all customers and staff must adhere too. Please make sure you read these before coming to your appointment. If you are uncomfortable or do not want to adhere with any of these policies, we are more than happy to schedule you a virtual bridal appointment or you may choose curbside pickup for any of your items. Please note that we will be by appointment only and will not accept walk in traffic.
In Preparation to Reopen:
- We have had a professional cleaning crew come into our store and do a thorough deep clean of our entire store.
- We are following OHA Guidelines and have placed signage throughout the store reminding staff and customers about social distancing, hand washing, COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you are sick policies.
- We have placed new hand sanitizers at all counters and in bathrooms.
- We have plenty of masks and gloves on hand.
- We have purchased no contact thermometers.
- We have sanitized all fabric chair coverings and seating areas.
- We have implemented a COVID-19 policy handbook for all staff to adhere too.
- We have no contact payment by phone or through PayPal.
- We have adjusted our hours and schedule to accommodate the required number of staff and customers in the store at one time.
Procedures and Policies before coming to your appointment:
- Please refer to our Experience page to see how current bridal appointments will be conducted. (link coming soon)
- When you arrive for your appointment please remain in your vehicle. Text your first and last name and appointment time to 503.470.1507 to check in. We will text you back to confirm your arrival. (this phone number is only to be used when checking in for an appointment, any inquiries should be sent to email@example.com)
- Please be patient while you wait for your bridal suite to be available. We are taking extra cleaning measures before, during and after appointments. We will let you know as soon as you can enter the store! (Please do not try and enter the store until you have been prompted to do so)
- Each bridal appointment is allowed the Bride and 2 additional adult guests for a total number of 3 people per party. We have WiFi and are happy to help you FaceTime anyone else you’d like to include in your experience.
- Our show room floor will be unavailable at this time, so we appreciate your understanding if you aren’t able to browse the dresses. Rest assured, our stylists are highly trained, and they are here to help you find your dream dress!
- Please make sure that you are following health guidelines before you and your guests come to your appointment:
- We ask you (or anyone in your party) to please not attend the appointment if you aren’t feeling well or if you have been ill in the past two weeks.
- We ask that anyone who works in an establishment that has been closed due to exposure of COVID-19, please do not visit the boutique for two weeks.
- We ask that if you have come in contact with anyone that has or is suspected of having COVID-19, please do not visit the boutique for 2 weeks.
- We ask that you follow all CDC guidelines and health requirements. Click here on recent COVID-19 symptom checker.
- It is required that all customers wear a cloth face covering, we know they’re not ideal, but the goal is to keep everyone safe. Our staff will also be wearing them.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival.
- Please do not bring personal belongings other than a small purse/wallet & phone inside the store with you.
- During your appointment your guests will be helping you in and out of your gown(s). Don’t worry your stylist will be readily available and can help when needed.
- Undergarments such as try on bras or robes will not be available so please bring your own.
- No outside drinks or food will be allowed in the store and we will not be serving champagne at this time. We hope to implement this back in when possible.
Picking Up Your Wedding Gown:
All policies and procedures listed above apply to anyone having an appointment in our store. Additional items or changes include the following:
- Each pick up appointment will be allowed the Bride and 1 adult guest to accompany them.
- All items must be paid in full prior to coming to the appointment by paying over the phone.
- Your guest will be helping you in and out of your wedding gown. A stylist will be on hand to assist if necessary and answer any questions.
- Accessories will be available for try on by request to your stylist.
Charlotte’s Team Members:
- All team members will adhere to CDC health guidelines.
- All team members will be required to wear masks while inside the store.
- All team members will wash hands upon arrival into the store.
- All team members could be subject to a temperature check.
- All team members will have their own hand sanitizer on them at all times.
- Stylists will be washing their hands before and after each appointment.
- Stylists will be cleaning any areas of the store after each appointment before the next appointment comes into the store.
- All team members will conduct a thorough cleaning of the entire store at the end of each day.
Thank you to everyone that has been so understanding as we are moving through these uncertain times. We realize that things may look a little different right now and moving forward. However, our goal is and will always be the same, to empower our brides to find the wedding gown of their dreams and to remember love is not cancelled!! So, we are still here celebrating our past, current and future Charlotte’s Brides!! We can't wait to see you all!!