Our February Sample Sale is coming: Sunday, Feb. 26th!
Get ready to find your dream wedding dress at an incredible discount. This event is for the bride looking for a designer gown on a budget. We're making room for new designs, which means brides can say yes to a sample gown from our collection and take it home same day. We'll even have a small selection of discounted bridal accessories available to help you complete your look!
Sample Sale Info:
- Dress shopping time slots will be one-hour long starting at 9AM, 10:30AM, 12PM & 1:30PM
- Can only RSVP for one time slot
- Already have your dress but need accessories? Separate bridal accessory shopping slots will be available.
- Guest count is limited. Bride is allowed to bring two guests with them to the sale
- Charlotte's Sample Sale is primarily a self-serve event. Stylists will be on hand to assist with questions
- Each bride will have a private room for trying on gowns. Viewing areas may be shared with other brides
- Wedding gowns will be organized by size on showroom floor. Note that bridal sizing is typically two sizes larger than street clothes
- Seamstress will be on hand to answer questions regarding alterations
- No food or drink will be served or allowed in store during the sale
- Purchase of Wedding Dress includes a free cloth garment bag (valued at $40)
- Gowns are priced as-is, no additional discounts may be applied
- Cash/Credit only. All sales are final, no returns/exchanges
Wedding Gowns will be priced at $399, $599 & $799!
Want more information about shopping during a sample sale? Check out our blog post on sample sales here: What is a Sample Sale?