March 2016 – Bridesmaid Month
We are so excited to extend our bridesmaids day to the whole month of March. You can receive 20% off your entire bridesmaids order and here is how:
All bridesmaids must pay in full to receive the 20% off coupon.
- You did not have to buy your wedding gown from Charlotte’s to receive the discount
- We do not need contracts and sizes to get the discount.
- We will need all contracts signed in order to place orders.
- The 20% off coupon is only applied to the gown, additional charges such as rush fees, size charges, extra length, or custom sizing are charged at full price.
- Additional items such as jackets or shawls do not apply to the 20% off coupon.
- Once the dresses have been paid for we cannot refund or exchange the dresses for different dresses unless the cost of the item is more than the original charge.
- You can pay over the phone with a credit card, in person or by check or cash.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- It may be easier for one person to pay for all of the dresses and have each bridesmaid reimburse that person.
- Shop for dresses during the week with your party to choose dresses and do all the paperwork then once March arrives you can pay for the gowns to get the discount. I wouldn’t suggest waiting until the day of in March to pick out gowns and pay.
- If you have out of town bridesmaids we make it easy with our online contract and size charts.